[Mailman-Developers] English (USA)

Paul Traina pst at pst.org
Tue May 6 02:07:28 EDT 2003

Not to beat a dead horse, but ...

 > So far, I've only noticed one, the spelling of
"internationalisation", and that only appears on an admin page.

Look at a British English dictionary and you'll note that the 'ize' form
is actually primary, although not common usage.

Can't we just all get along?  It seems ridiculous to have an en_US and
en_GB for such triviality.  Anything that differs can probably be
rewritten to be proper in both dialects.

Yours for "English" as opposed to "English (...)"