[Mailman-Developers] domain definition syntax

Marisa Riviere marisa at stat.umn.edu
Tue May 6 17:36:07 EDT 2003

I would like to permit everyone from my site
(stat.umn.edu) to write to some mailing lists
wihout moderator's approval.

I tested several expressions on the "Addresses of
members accepted for posting to this list without
implicit approval requirement" but so far I only got
individual addresses such as "marisa at stat.umn.edu"
working.

I may be using the wrong syntax.  I did several tests
using "*@stat\.umn\.edu" or "^.*@stat.umn.edu"
and other combinations in that field but no one worked.

Can you please help me with the syntax or tell me
what else I may be doing wrong?  Or how to get around
with this, like, for example, if it makes sense to
place everyone on my site in the  "Addresses of
members accepted for posting to this list without
implicit approval requirement"? --  Seems drastic
but it may work!

We are running Mailman version 2.0.8.

Thank you.

--