[Mailman-Developers] Members' documentation for 2.1

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon May 5 03:22:45 EDT 2003

I've checked in member (subscriber, user) documentation for 2.1.   It's
available in cvs or on my website.  CVS gives only the tex source, and
since I imagine people would rather read the final output, I've also
uploaded some generated copies to my website in various formats.

Some proofreading's been done by people who are list users (but aren't list
maintainers), but I'm sure more comments would make for a better document,
so feel free to make suggestions or point out missed typos!

Link for the web cvs:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mailman/mailman/doc/mailman-member.tex

Link for the generated copies on my website:
http://terri.zone12.com/doc/

 Terri