[Mailman-Developers] still having admin cookie problem

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 29 15:55:15 EST 2003

I'm running MM 2.1.1, and am *still* seeing the admin cookie problem -
when I go to accept/discard posts that were held for moderation, select the
option for each one, then hit submit - it then takes me *back* to the
password entry screen, I have to enter the admin password *again*, and
then do it all over and hit submit a second time before it will take
effect.

This has been tested and happens even with new installations of browsers
that have *no* cookies stored.

Suggestions?

Bill

--