[Mailman-Developers] a unicode thanks + spamassassin question

Fil fil at rezo.net
Thu Mar 13 15:34:33 EST 2003

> just a note to mention that last night's corrections have solved the "daily
> reminder unicode traceback" that I had been getting for a week. Thanks.

Oops!  bin/list_members doesn't work anymore

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/bin/list_members", line 240, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/bin/list_members", line 218, in main
    print >> fp, formataddr((safe(name), addr))
  File "/home/mailman/bin/list_members", line 103, in safe
    return unicode(addr, ENC, 'replace').encode(ENC, 'replace')
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, int found

-- Fil