[Mailman-Developers] Serious bug shunting messages

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann at bibsys.no
Thu Mar 13 09:06:13 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 23:03, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Peer's been haranguing me <wink> about similar problems for weeks.  I
> /think/ I might have a solution but I want to test it a little bit
> more before I commit it to the head.  I need to backport a bunch of
> head changes to the maint branch.  We'll see if I have time for all
> that tonight.

Thanks a lot Barry! The recently committed change to i18n.py solved the
problem! :D
My qfiles/shunt/ dir is now empty. I also had a problem with the daily
cron/senddigests, but it went away after patching i18n.py. ;)

Btw: where is the message pipeline in Mailman? What I want to do is
change the order of the tests that cause messages to be held etc.
(See my post
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2003-February/014847.html)

Thanks, hope to see you around on #mailman again sometime soon. ;)

.dan