[Mailman-Developers] Majordomo-style moderation

Roman Sinelnikov romans at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 11 15:46:45 EDT 2003

Dear colleagues,

In my opinion the only and very important trait of Mailman is
impossibility to moderate the lists in Majordomo style, by adding
"approved: password" line at the top of "technical" e-mail message and
then sending it to the listserv. The web interface for moderation is
extremely inconvenient if the moderator has a dial-up connection to the
Internet and need to pay for each minute or if the language of
communnication supposes several characters encodings, like Russian. In
Majordomo I am able to solve all the problems and prepare the messages
for delivery offline, why cannot I do it in Mailman?

Sincerely yours,
Roman Sinelnikov