[Mailman-Developers] multiple domain status update (second request)

Derek Simkowiak dereks at realloc.net
Tue Jun 3 14:44:16 EDT 2003

     Hello,
	I'm looking for a status update on "virtual domain" support.  (This is
my second request for information.)

	I would like to know whether the same list name under more than one
domain is supported yet.  There are some cryptic comments in the file
"NEWS".  In particular:

------------------------------------
         o bin/fix_url.py grew some command line options to support
moving a list to a specific virtual domain.
------------------------------------

	This seems to imply that a list can now be attached to "a specific
virtual domain", but I cannot find any other documentation about this
feature.  Who wrote that line?  Can that developer answer a few basic
questions for me?

	I also have a few hours of programming time to donate and a live test
server to get virtual domains support working (if they're not already).

	If anyone has any information at all (even which .py files to go
looking through), please let me know.  I have no familiarity with the
Mailman code (yet).

Thank You,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks at realloc.net