[Mailman-Developers] LDAP authentication support

Rich Ramos lists at RichRamos.com
Sat Jul 26 14:30:21 EDT 2003

In looking through the archives I have seen much discussion on LDAP
but nothing the really says if and when LDAP authentication will be
integrated.

This thread started talking about LDAP integration and turned into
Barry saying that there would be some sort of CMS integration in 3.0.
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg06163.h
tml>

And there seems to be some kind of alpha version of LDAP member
adaptor that allows for "population" of list membership from and LDAP
server.
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg05769.h
tml>
However,...

We currently have a Domino server and want to integrate it with
Mailman mailing lists, but don't want users to have to keep two
separate user ids and passwords.  Any plans on integrating mailman
with LDAP authentication?

-Rich