[Mailman-Developers] question about using the email interface.

Fil fil at rezo.net
Tue Jul 29 00:06:37 EDT 2003

> > So, my question is, where can i change this so it will let me just hit
> > the reply button and either leave it as is to delete the mail or add
> > Approved password to release it to the list.
>
> I do this by replying to the attachment rather than the sent message, but
> this may be a function of my mail program (mutt) that yours doesn't have.

I do 'mutt' too on the attachment, but to my knowledge it is used in Mailman
*only to refuse* the mail, not to accept it. To accept it you need to click
on the web interface (and I think it's nice that way, except that the
message you reply to in order to refuse a message is titled "confirm ...").

-- Fil