[Mailman-Developers] Using MailMan as mailing list(s) manager with a member db inmysql/php (working)

rfi at on-the-net.com rfi at on-the-net.com
Tue Jan 28 17:12:38 EST 2003

We have a member's group with 4 mailman lists and a member's db in mysql.

I have a first version system working using php for the member's page and
a couple of cmd wrappers so the php pages can add/del/modify users and the
normal mailman options pages work.

Anyone interested -- if so, where can I post the patchs on the mailman
site -- I will post it locally once I get a few days of live time on the
system.

--
Later ...
Rich Roth --- On-the-Net