[Mailman-Developers] senddigests -> LookupError: unknown encoding

VLists.Net Support Support at VLists.Net
Fri Jan 24 11:22:20 EST 2003

A couple days ago our digests stopped going out automatically.  I forced it
to run this morning via a special cron entry and received the following
report.  Can anyone give me a clue as to where to go find out what's
happening?    Thanks.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/home/circle/usr/local/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 94, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/home/circle/usr/local/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 86, in main
    mlist.send_digest_now()
  File "/usr/home/circle/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Digester.py", line 60,
in send_digest_now
    ToDigest.send_digests(self, mboxfp)
  File "/usr/home/circle/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py",
line 130, in send_digests
    send_i18n_digests(mlist, mboxfp)
  File "/usr/home/circle/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py",
line 319, in send_i18n_digests
    b += unicode(t, cset, 'replace').encode(lcset, 'replace')
LookupError: unknown encoding