[Mailman-Developers] public archives and email adresses

Kasper Daniel Hansen K.Hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Thu Feb 27 15:30:52 EST 2003

Hi

I've recently created a mailing list with mailman and are quite satisfied.
However I have one simple question/request:

If I have public archives and a member of the list has a signature in their
email reader, this signature is included in the archive. But - at least in my
list - it is quite common for signatures to include the posters email adress
which therefore are being made accesible on a public webpage.

Is it possible to strip messages of the signature before they are being
archived? If so - how?

/Kasper