[Mailman-Developers] Aliases with extra information

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Feb 17 14:37:57 EST 2003

In 2.0, the mailman aliases used to include a little blob about who created
the list and when it was made:

## tartparty mailing list
## created: 13-May-2002 terri

But the new one doesn't do the second comment line... is there any reason
for the change?  It's hardly essential, but I found it handy to have that
little bit of extra info auto-generated by mailman so my fellow sysadmins
would just cut-and-paste it in.  I'll probably just patch it in myself.

I have to say, it's great that with an entire upgrade, that's the only
little detail that irked me. :)  Wish I could say that about all my upgrades!

 Terri