[Mailman-Developers] Subject's being mangled

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Fri Feb 7 14:46:46 EST 2003

Folks:

I've noticed some odd behavior in the latest CVS that I updated to ... the
subject line is being treated as if it's blank.

Here's an example of a message that was processed by one of my lists ...

> Re: V4R4 to V5R1 upgrade [was Re: Off-topic, and not sorry one iota]

Notice that the subject is on a seperate line.

This list does NOT have a prefix configured.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

david