[Mailman-Developers] Weirdness with 2.1

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Thu Feb 6 11:03:38 EST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 10:45 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> 2.1 works fine for me, *except*
>
> When I go to http://mysite/mailman/admindb/<listname>, it asks for the
> list password.  I give it, get the "held for moderation/approval" queue
> of messages, pick my choices on each, and hit submit.
>
> I then get the password auth page again, have to do it over, and hit
> submit *again*, then it "takes" and processes the messages per my
> admin choices.

Are you running Mailman 2.1 and 2.0 lists in the same URI space? If so,
you're hitting bug #664466, which is fixed in CVS (and the bug closed,
so you won't see it if you browse open bugs in SourceForge).

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=664466&group_id=103&atid=100103

Thanks,

Bryan