[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Preprocessor Available - seeking feedback

Darwin Sanoy Darwin at DesktopEngineer.com
Wed Dec 3 15:43:36 EST 2003

Sorry the link should be http://desktopengineertraining.com/mmpreproc.

Wish I had found this other earlier.  Should be linked on the mailman info
pages.

It is in Perl because I do not intend to learn another language to support
this one hack.

Not sure why my version would be included in mailman if the functionality in
the version that has been around since 99 has not been incorporated.

D.

Darwin Sanoy
Principal Consultant and Trainer
DesktopEngineer.com
DesktopEngineerTraining.com
--- Don't Think Out of the Box, Burn It ---