[Mailman-Developers] New Mailman version proposal

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:59:36 EST 2003

For the next mailman version I would like to see a option where you can
filter mail to a list and have it be discarded rather than have the
emails filtered to the moderator for approval, because the moderator
still has to go into the admin interface and delete all these spam
messages that have been put on hold waiting for an action.  I would just
like to see these messages automatically discarded.  If this is already
possible in the current version I would sure like to know how.

--
Kory Wheatley
Academic Computing Analyst Sr.