[Mailman-Developers] Non-member post confirmation

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Aug 29 12:45:57 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 10:42:40PM +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:
> 	I also made the source-code modification so that the default
> action for held messages is "discard" as opposed to "defer".  This
> way, I can get rid of hundreds of held messages in a single button
> click.  Yes, more dangerous, but a lifesaver during the recent
> SoBig.F mess.

A friend sent me a wonderful little bookmarklet for this, for those of you
who don't want to change the source but do get pages of discardables on
occasion.  It works well in Mozilla, although I haven't tried it in anything
else.

javascript:(function(){var elements=document.forms[0].elements;for(var
i=0;i<elements.length;i++){var
el=elements[i];if(el.type=='radio'&&el.value=='3'){el.checked=true;}}})()

 Terri