[Mailman-Developers] patch uploaded -- automatic discard

Yuan, Cain cain.yuan at intel.com
Tue Aug 19 12:00:20 EDT 2003

Hi Kikuchi,
	I am using the patch you uploaded to sourceforge.net, named mailman-2.1.2+patch.20030802, which add unicode support to the header and also the mail message. After apply the patch the header and mail message of a mail  is OK now but I have a problem in module admindb.py. When a non-member user post a mail to the list,  it will be blocked for the Moderator to approve/reject/discard, but the Web UI can't show the header and mail text correctly.  I can see from your patch that you have add some unicode decode/encode to the  original message to show it correctly but I am not lucky... Would you please give more some hints?  Thanks!

Best regards.

Cain