[Mailman-Developers] AW: [Mailman-Announce] RELEASED Mailman 2.1.2

Uli Linn U.Linn at LinnWeb.de
Mon Apr 28 09:47:34 EDT 2003

Hi Barry!

> [Apologies for the empty dups -- been fiddling with my email
> client again. ;} -BAW]

My Webspace-Provider has installed Mailman on all Accounts and so I use
it for about 2 years - fine thing. But Since the last update my provider
made (a few month ago) All Mails with attachments look the same way the
mail you sent - 3 Attachments with Mailtext, Attachment, and Footer in
it. My Provider could'nt help me - do you have any suggestions what to
do? The 1.x Versions of Mailman did not have this Problem.

Greetings from Germany

Uli Linn

Uli Linn                    LINN Internet Marketing
Fon:  +49-6831-976789       Waldstraße 19
Fax:  +49-6831-976788       D-66763 Dillingen
Mail: U.Linn at LinnWeb.de     URL: http://www.LinnWeb.de