[Mailman-Developers] English (USA)

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Tue Apr 22 12:55:52 EDT 2003

The changing of the label is only in this particular instance, not in the
source...I never intended to step on any toes about this. We don't really
care if the are americanisms in the app, just not a blatant (USA) in there.
It is the European ******* (hashed but consider it a big and important part
of europe) afterall ;) ;)

Anyway, I removed the label from the Defaults.py file, and things seem to be
fine...

Thanks,
Anthony Carter
Cordis Operations