[Mailman-Developers] Removing add_members -c

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sat Apr 19 22:19:00 EDT 2003

In bug # 659011, Jost Krieger writes about a privacy leak when using
add_members -c.  This has prompted me to believe that -c / --changes-msg
is an anachronism that should just be removed.  While I usually don't
like to do this for micro releases, I think in this case it's justified.

I won't (yet) delete the convert.txt files, since folks might still want
to refer to these.  But I'll delete them with the next full release.

-Barry

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=659011&group_id=103&atid=100103