[Mailman-Developers] plaintext digest & message headers... bug?

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at rixhq.nu
Thu Apr 3 20:56:34 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm running mailman 2.1.1 with a moderated list and digest.
I noticed that often (but not always), messages in the plaintext digest
include more headers than needed. Sometimes it's only a "content-type"
header at the end, but sometimes it's even the complete header
(includindg the whole "List-" header story).
Before I submit this as a bug I wanted to make sure if somebody noticed
this before. I can't imagine nobody had this problem already...

Regards,

Ricardo.