[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-456080 ] qmail-to-mailman.py & README.QMAIL diff

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:40:30 -0700

Bugs item #456080, was opened at 2001-08-28 02:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=456080&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: More Information Needed

Initial Comment:
contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py and README.QMAIL differ.

a) contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py says:
# To configure a virtual domain to connect to
mailman, create these files:
#
# ~mailman/.qmail-default
# |preline /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/mail-in.py

This should be EITHER:
# |preline /path/to/python
/path/to/qmail-to-mailman.py

OR (not sure about preline!!)
# |/path/to/python /path/to/qmail-to-mailman.py

The real question: To preline or not to preline?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)