[Mailman-Developers] Re: trimming Cc with mailman on reply to all

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:38:13 +0200

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 07:22:57PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Attached is a patch to AvoidDuplicates.py that seems to accomplish
> this.  Any objections if I just check this in?

Making it a config setting would be nice. I don't think we'd enable it for
our internal lists, for instance; not because we like to have large Cc:
lists, but because we like to educate our employees... preferably loudly
and with blunt objects. :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>