[Mailman-Developers] Moderator's Interface

Raquel Rice raquel@thericehouse.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:40:05 -0700

I've just upgraded to using Mailman 2.1b3, which provides for an
"administrator" and a "moderator".  In the password setup, I've
specified seperate passwords and in the general options I've
specified seperate addresses.  However, at the admin login, the
moderator cannot login using her password.  Is there a seperate page
for the moderator(s) to login?  The only thing I've been able to
find is "admindb" for moderation purposes, but not for
adding/editing/removing subscriber info.  I'm lost.

Thanks!

--
Raquel
The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given