[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-604704 ] certain files not marked as binary

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:49:22 -0700

Bugs item #604704, was opened at 2002-09-04 15:56
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=604704&group_id=103

Category: documentation
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Based on the latest code from cvs and inspection of the
relevant Entries files, it seems that some items in the
doc subdirectories (specifically, in IPC7 and LISA-98
all the gz files) are not marked as binary.  They
should be.

doc/posting-flow-chart.ps *is* marked as binary.  I
believe that ps files can be treated as text.

In an earlier bug I said that the posting-flowchart
graphics were not marked as binary; that was incorrect.
 It's only the material in the subdirectories that is
not marked as binary.

A spot check of one of the files with gzip says its
still OK, so the error may not be too significant.