[Mailman-Developers] No archive updates b4+

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Wed Oct 30 16:36:48 2002

>From: "Daniel Buchmann" <Daniel.Buchmann@bibsys.no>

>It can't be a general b4+ problem, because my 2.1b4+ installation
>doesn't have this problem, neither does python.org...
>(look at the mailman-developers archive.. your latest messages are in
>it... ;)
>Danny wrote:
> Hi,
> b4+ does not update the archives with new messages (pipermail).

Well, it is exacly the date/time when i did the upgrade from the b4 to b4+.
Just the messages sits there and nothing happens. Even no loggings.
With a restart of mailmanctl is still hanging arround in the qfiles/archives

I must say, beta 2 did work better than this latest cvs.
I have many problems now.
One problem i temp. solved is by setting all mailing lists to not check any
bounces but just discard it. This is not what i want but my list owners are
much happier now without the "Bounce mailbomb".

Danny.