[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b3 issue with text/html email.

Nick Arnett narnett@mccmedia.com
Mon Oct 28 01:03:38 2002

Aha!  I have the same problem and I suspect that was the reason.  My user is
on AOL and I've sent him instructions on how to change his mail
configuration appropriately.  The complete lack of notification is a
problem...

Nick