[Mailman-Developers] VERP code

Edmund Lau edlau@ucf.ics.uci.edu
Sat Oct 19 01:11:30 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> I'm Cc'ing Norbert Bollow who wrote the README.QMAIL file.  Perhaps he
> has some ideas about how to make this work.
>
> Hi Norbert!
> -Barry

I'm using Stonewall's suggestion to modify the regex.  It seems the
easiest(best?) solution so far.  I'll let it run on my lists for the
weekend and see what happens.  Initial tests suggest VERP now runs
properly.

Is Norbert actively maintaining the README.QMAIL file?  As soon as my VERP
stuff is more tested, I'd like to push some documentation changes for
review and eventual inclusion.  Nothing major, but better than nothing.

-Ed