[Mailman-Developers] strange... digest volumes.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri Oct 18 06:58:11 2002

I just noticed something weird. All my digest volume/numbers are
ratcheting up. When I installed 2.1b, I set all my volumes to 4 or 5,
to put them above any previous versions of my list servers.

tonight, some of the digests I got were volume 20, #1, volume 16 #4,
etc.

I don't know what's going on yet, but I THOUGHT I set the things to
increment annually. I'll see waht I can find out.

anyone else seeing weird digest increment issues? Or have you looked
for them?

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?