[Mailman-Developers] New TMDA-style service: spamarrest.com

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri Oct 18 06:44:17 2002

On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 04:50  PM, Bob Puff@NLE wrote:

> Just saw a user today who is using a service at http://spamarrest.com/
> which looks just like the TMDA program, but on a commercial scale.
> Naturally, they are claiming that they came up with the idea.

It's one of about four I've seen recently, by far the most popular of
them, but they're sprouting like weeds.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an
opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble.
IMHO.
     (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).