[Mailman-Developers] encoding the subject line..

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:10:37 -0700

On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 04:00  PM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> to an English list, where the user has English as their language.  The
> Subject comes through unencoded.

Stupid comment: are you sure? Because I didn't know this until a user
using an explicitly non-MIME mailer wrote to complain, and I started
looking at email in "raw source" mode. All I see is the subject line
looking just fine, because my client interpreted and cleaned up the
encoding for me...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

No! No! Dead girl, OFF the table! -- Shrek