[Mailman-Developers] encoding the subject line..

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:00:43 -0400

    CVR> not 8859. So Mailman is making that change to the subject
    CVR> line. I believe it started when I turned on personalization
    CVR> last night after I did the latest CVS update with Barry's
    CVR> fixes. Don't know if it did it before, but it wasn't encoding
    CVR> this way yesterday.

I can't reproduce this by sending a message with a subject line

    Subject: 10/19 game moved to 1pm...

to an English list, where the user has English as their language.  The
Subject comes through unencoded.

What's your subject_prefix set to?  Actually, do this:

% bin/config_list -o - mylist | grep subject_prefix
subject_prefix = '[My List] '

-Barry