[Mailman-Developers] attachments to links :-)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:01:05 -0400

    MM> Barry you seem in a good mood today. Figured no good deed
    MM> should so unpunished :-) I try to pitch it again :-)

I love the chutzpah!  We try to have the same attitude in the Python
world too. :)

    MM> Any chance to get attachments to links in 2.1b4, very good
    MM> stuff :-)

Remind me again, is there a SF patch waiting to be applied?  Not that
I'm promising to add it...

    MM> I can not offer a soybean farm but I always like growing
    MM> mushroom better, They do best in old mines, completely in the
    MM> dark and you only concern is how high and fresh the sh-t is
    MM> :-)

My patent is pending on hallucinogenic soybeans.  A little wasabi
coating and dude, duuuudde!  Taste, good for you, and hours of
entertainment in each bag(gie).  I have a very special XEmacs
font-lock color scheme just for when the test batches roll out of the
oven.

-Barry