[Exim] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Overhauled 'Exim and Mailman' doc

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@dev.InTechnology.co.uk
15 Oct 2002 09:37:12 +0100

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 01:27, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> >     MM> That'd be nice, but I think Nigel is a bit too busy, I sent
> >     MM> him my new version too, but he never had the time to post it
> >     MM> on exim.org

Tell me about it :-)

> Greg took my version from your CVS and further updated it, so he has the up
> to date version, so feel free to take whatever he gives you.
> (I gave him a few updates, but he's the maintainer of the day right now :-)

I'll do a batch of exim web site updates in the next couple of days.
Get your submissions in now...

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]