[Mailman-Developers] error reading SMTP packet; response to dot-stuffed message expected

Sony Z Thekkumthara thekkumt@uchastings.edu
Tue Nov 26 22:11:52 2002

Hi All,

  I am using mailman since 5 months and very impressed with its
efficiency. Lately I was told by some users that they are not getting
few messages or they are getting a delivery delay error from their
internet service provider saying somthing like
"error reading SMTP packet; response to dot-stuffed message
expected"

This is happens sometimes when the user trys to post a message
from outside.
Could anyone please shed some light on this ...

Thank You So Much...
Zach