[Mailman-Developers] Re: Qrunner suddenly doesn't work anymore

Stonewall Ballard sb.list@sb.org
Fri Nov 22 00:44:01 2002

I don't know if this is related to the other messages in this thread, but
I'm having this problem since I installed what I cvs up'd on the 19th.

Since SourceForge is down right now, I don't recall the cvs incantation to
get a fresh copy of Mailman - can anyone tell me?

I'm really puzzled because all the qrunners just die (after restarting 10
times), but without any error messages. All the perms check out.

 - Stoney