[Mailman-Developers] Why are fields initialized with "archive"

Stonewall Ballard sb.list@sb.org
Tue Nov 19 13:43:59 2002

I just cvsupped because I discovered that my current installation (about a
week old) was initializing some fields in the web forms with the word
"archive".

I've seen this as the initial name of a list when creating one, and as the
password when clicking on a subscriber's email address in Membership List
mode.

Unfortunately, the current CVS also does this.

Is this worth filing a bug report on?

Am I really "one brave soul" to update my Mailman installation from CVS?

 - Stoney

--
Stonewall Ballard
stoney@sb.org           http://stoney.sb.org/