[Mailman-Developers] SpamAssassin handler for Mailman 2.1

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue Nov 19 05:28:17 2002

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:59:08PM -0400, Jon Parise wrote:

> I've taken James Henstridge's SpamAssassin handler[1] and updated it
> for Mailman 2.1.  It's been running on the lists.horde.org mailing
> lists since last night with no ill effects.  I'm going to keep it
> running for a few more days before I'm confident in its performance,
> but I'll be submitting it (or adding it to the open patch request)
> soon.
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=534577&group_id=103&atid=300103

I've just created a new patch[1] for the updated SpamAssassin handler.
Comments are welcome.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=640518&group_id=103&atid=300103

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  ::  http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/