[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-401383 ] Defines HTML to head and foot all Mailman documents

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 04:05:58 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=401383&group_id=103

Category: Web UI
>Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:

Comment By: Barry A. Warsaw (bwarsaw)
Date: 2001-06-07 17:42

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=12800

I'm reopening this one because it might be a good idea, and
isn't implemented yet.  Apache's mod_layout may be a better
long term approach (see Chuq's mailman-developers post on
the subject).

Comment By: dgc (dgc)
Date: 2000-12-15 00:10

Message:
Revised for 2.0 final.  This revision presumes prior application of 101379 and 101372, which are currently postponed.

Comment By: Barry A. Warsaw (bwarsaw)