[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-433767 ] Subscriber Profiler

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 03:48:32 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=433767&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: Mailman 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
This is a patch to mailman-2.0.5 to implement a "subscriber profiler" feature. See my 2 postings on the mailing list for more details:

 o http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2001-May/004270.html
 o http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2001-June/004279.html

Feel free to email me comments and queries at <sh--at--srikant.org>.

(I finally figured out how to use SourceForge! :)

Comment By: Barry A. Warsaw (bwarsaw)