[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-637403 ] remove from multilists.

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 19 02:50:24 2002

Feature Requests item #637403, was opened at 2002-11-12 13:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=637403&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
You guys were fantastic with my last request.. here is
another one..

I run 7 mailing lists which all revolve around the same
topic, just each one is a little different. it is not
uncommon for people to sign up on each list. so
generally when they have their email bounces or want to
be removed it has to be done on every list.. is there a
way to or is there a script out there that can basically
do like

/usr/local/mailman/bin/remove_members *
someone@somewhere.com

the * meaning all lists.

and have it remove that from every list on the system?

Just checking, I didn't see it in the help.

Comment By: Aleksey Nogin (nogin)