[Mailman-Developers] 2 mailman queries

Carson Gaspar carson@taltos.org
Sat Nov 16 06:29:51 2002

A few questions have come up from one of my list users that I can't answer
(without delving into python source, anyway ;-).

I've mentioned the first one before, but I'm hoping the answer may have
changed with new code - is there any way to force line breaks in messages
without leaving a blank line? The substitution process appears to re-wrap
all text.

The second one is easier - is there an easy way to suppress bounce
notifications? Or unsubscribe notifications?

--
Carson