[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Feature Requests-636363 ] Delete all pending messages

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 10 21:57:54 2002

Feature Requests item #636363, was opened at 2002-11-10 21:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=636363&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Been hunting high and low for a script or patch to go
into all my mailing lists and delete all pending posts..
There is one group of spammers who have managed to get
ahold of the list email addresses and all the posts come
from them..

We also block all HTML email so we have a lot of posts
from those people which could be deleted as well.

Really would like some kind of commandline utility for
doing this, and I don't know python.

Just an idea.