[Mailman-Developers] hyperarch error w/2.1b4

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Thu Nov 7 22:34:53 2002

    RJ> I'd file a bug report on this, but I'm on my out the door and
    RJ> won't be online the rest of the night, and will likely forget
    RJ> about it until the next time I look at the errorlog... This is
    RJ> after applying updates *yesterday*, although nothing checked
    RJ> in so far today would seem to apply..  Only happened once,
    RJ> although plenty of messages have gone through different lists
    RJ> that would have archived.

Okay, I just checked in some fixes for this, I believe.  See the
bin/b4b5-archfix script.  Do a normal update then run this as
specified in the docstring (use --help for details).

I've done a little testing with this but will verify with more lists
momentarily.