[Mailman-Developers] Error???

Mike Burton mburton@jo.birdsense.com
Tue Nov 5 05:34:42 2002

Hi folks,

Running Mailman 2.1b4 with Postfix on SuSE 8.0 here.  Things were working
fine for over a week and then I started getting "unpickling stack
underflow" errors.  Updated to the latest CVS files and the problem
persists.  Any clues would sure be greatly appreciated.  Here's what I see
after the update (approximately the same error as before the update.  I
didn't note it before, sorry):

Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
     main()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 47, in main
     mlist = MailList.MailList(listname, lock=0)
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 101, in __init__
     self.Load()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 587, in Load
     dict, e = self.__load(file)
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 560, in __load
     dict = loadfunc(fp)
UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow

Thanks in advance,
Mike