[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b4+ evaluation order glitch.

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann@bibsys.no
Mon Nov 4 17:34:53 2002

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
I'm also having a problem with the evaluation order.
I have messages that get held for approval, even though they would've
been auto-discarded by my sender filters. This is probably because I
have "Must posts have list named in destination (to, cc) field" set to
yes, which is probably evaluated before the sender filters...