[Mailman-Developers] Interfacing with MySQL?

Chad Day cday@permanently.misplaced.net
Sun, 26 May 2002 15:36:54 -0400

I've looked on SourceForge for a patch and didn't find anything, but I'm sure this has probably come up before.. couldn't find it in the archives either.

Has anyone written a patch that will allow mailman to interface with MySQL for login verification?  I have a bunch of user info in a mysql database and I want to tie these 2 together, and not have the user have to keep a seperate password (or have the ability to change them, throwing them out of sync)..

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Chad